Sunday 31 March 2013

She did it again

Your not here to keep tabs on bobs owings anymore Lin so I thought I'd give you an update!
Paid the taxi to the airport and bob said she'll pay for breakfast for her half..then she didn't feel like breakfast until 10 mins after I got mine! Then she went shopping for some chocolate which I though I'd get some too once I saw it, so I was promptly asked to bring some more for bob with me, gave me money for two tins...or what I was lead to believe it cost...only to find out at the cashier that I'd been shortchanged again!
After filling her in about the events over the past three weeks, bobby said 'I have always been misunderstood!'
What do you recon about our poor misunderstood sausage Lin? Can you pass around a hat for her in England, she is a pensioner after all! We should be supporting her more than we do!
Look at her..poor darlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment